Today, manufacturers are supplementing their traditional business processes
with Internet-enabled initiatives to improve communication with suppliers,
speed new product introductions, and gain a competitive advantage in
the marketplace. To compete on a quality basis, it is often necessary
to be ISO 9000 certified. With this quality control certification, companies
also face the increased burden of ensuring their business processes
are sufficiently documented.
How can companies document those processes in a way that allows them
- Assign a policy owner responsible for creating the supporting documents
and collaborating with management, as well as other departments.
- Distribute supporting documents and assure that every employee understands
and can effectively respond to different business situations
- Track changes to documents as well as maintain audit trails identifying
issuers, reviewers, approvers and owners.
DynamicPolicy helps manufacturers reap the time- and cost-savings benefits
of creating and distributing policies and procedures electronically.
DynamicPolicy enables manufacturing companies to:
- Develop and maintain centralized, managed repositories of policies
- Designate business owners, reviewers, approvers and employees with
specific responsibilities for policy creation, review, and approval.
- Streamline the collection, compilation, review, approval, formatting,
publishing, and distribution of compliance documentation.
- Archive audit trails, and track user acceptance throughout the entire
life of each document.
- Maintain version control and track changes to each document.
- Generate reports on user comprehension and interaction with ISO
We invite you to learn how your company can save time and resources during the process of managing your policies and procedures.
Request a demonstration today!